AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Winter Solstice


I had planned to go to a big public ritual tonight, but instead I wound up doing ritual with just two others. Technically it was not very good. We could not get music to play, we said responses at the wrong time or said the wrong response, etc.

From an emotional standpoint it was one of the best rituals I have ever been a part of and I would like to give thanks to the Goddess for this gift.

On a different topic, a friend of mine sent me this some time ago and I have meant to post it because I like it, so here it is:
Saw something on the TV tonight.. and thought of you...It was this guy on channel 13...talking bout energy and changing our reality... etc.. and he asked the audience... "Ya'll know I call myself a camel"..

His reasoning was.. he wakes up in the morning on his knees.. goes to bed every night on his knees and doesn't drink a drop during the day.

Hmmm.. could one of your totem animals be the Camel???


Blessings to all this Winter Solstice!!
|