AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Not much to say...

(c) Andy Ternay
  • This comes to us from Oliver Willis's site. I'd like to dedicate it to our Attorney General to-be, Alberto "Torquemada" Gonzales

  • Laura and I got home from work, went out to eat, took a brief evening nap and woke up this morning.

    I think we must have had a long week. I do feel better though.

    Since I have nothing to say, I will leave you with some of my favorite sayings from others:

    One day, after we have mastered the winds and waves, gravity and the tides, we will harness for God the energies of love. And then, for the second time in human history, mankind will have discovered fire.
    ~Teilhard de Chardin


    Miracles are not contrary to Nature,
    only to what we know of Nature.
    ~St. Augustine


    The air, blowing everywhere, serves all Creatures.
    ~Hildegarde of Bingen


    Everything is laid out for you.
    Your Path is straight ahead of you.
    Sometimes it's invisible but it's there.
    You may not know where it's going,
    but you have to follow the Path.
    It's the Path to the Creator.
    It's the only Path there is.
    ~Chief Leon Shenandoah


    Blessings to all ya'll!
    |