AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Anonymity

Just to let those of you who read this know, there are going to be some subtle changes to this blog. I was not overly concerned with how I would reflect on the 12 step program I am a part of, after all, who would actually be reading this? Well, some people are reading this and I have begun to feel concerned. I have no intention of hurting the 12 step program I belong to.

My fear is that people will associate this blog with that program and get an impression that alternative spiritualities are required, or that my political leanings represent the program.

That could screw with someone deciding to enter the program or not. No 12 step program is about me, it is about the newcomer and spreading the message.

So, henceforth:

I will refer to the program I work as either a recovery program or a 12 step program.

I will refer to my sponsor as N.

A disclaimer will go up as a subheader for the blog as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Regarding past posts, I am not going to edit them. Nor will I be editing my iterests to remove the main text of the program I work.

Basically, I am going to try to be a little more discreet in light of the increasing traffic, much of it from non-Pagan sites.
I will still talk about lesbian threesomes/threeways. That is an important part of my recovery from something.

Blessings.
|