AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hate On Display

Recently I have been accused of being part of the Left Wing Hate Machine. No, I am not kidding.

My question is, where the fuck does the goddamn right wing get off calling us a hate machine? Can anyone show me a single instance of Democrats attacking Republicans? Can anyone show me where liberals threaten the lives of conservatives? Hell, the closest I am aware of is me calling on someone to shoot Donald Rumsfeld.

On the other hand, hate from the right is easy to find. Want to see a prime example? I think the article is worth a read because it highlights how low our political discourse has become. This comes to me via Atrios' blog, Eschaton.

Goddess help this nation, we need it.

Blessings.
|