AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

(c) Andy Ternay
  • My holiday wreath. It comes down today. The sad part is always packing up the holidays. Oddly enough, no Jehovah's Witnesses visited this year. Think it was the wreath?

  • Threeway, threesome...

    Even more embarassingly I can't blame the alcohol. All my best embarassment avoidance techniques went out the window with Alcoholics Anonymous. So instead, I will change the subject.

    This kinda freaked me out. I can see what search terms people used to find me on Google. I don't a lot of traffic that way, but I do get some. Usually it is something like witch wicca texas coven magick alcoholic or andy silly doesn't know right words for threesome. However, somebody found my site on Google using the following search terms:

    tsunami sri lanka pictures nude

    I understand how I came up, I had a post on the tsunami and a post right below it had the word pictures and nude. I'm not sure I want to know what this person was searching for though. That disturbed me a little bit.

    Even more disturbing is the fact that some Indonesian officials are now saying that the death toll in Aceh province alone may exceed 400,000.

    And I was worried and upset that I would not get an iMac. Kinda makes me feel like I need to get my values and priorities readjusted.

    I have my little family: my wife, my dogs and cats, and soon a baby. In one month I will have been sober for four years. I have been given more Grace than I realize. Goddess, I am so grateful, so lucky, so blessed. Thank You, thank You, thank You. Blessed Be.

    |