AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hearth

(c) Free Foto
  • Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com

  • Time to take a little time out and relax and unwind. I was kind of depressed yesterday so all of the comments were a nice thing to see. Slowly I am working on some template changes, one bit at a time.

    Is the profile photo too small? If necessary I will put another up.

    The company that has my hard drive has not called, so I have no idea if I will get my iPhoto library back or not. I sure hope so.

    I think I am going to have to check out the "L word" series. Anything that involves two women getting into it has my full attention, much to the annoyance of my wife. I'm simply not that enlightened of a liberal, but I hope that if I keep watching, I will become enlightened.

    Kevin, do as you will, believe what you will and blessing to you. Your suggestion is welcome, in fact my coven and I are in the midst of collecting our clothing to donate to the homeless; that is always a good thing to do.
    |