AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Monday, November 29, 2004

Editing Templates and Cat Dookey

(c) Andy Ternay

  • I have been working on editing this template a little bit, but as you see, not successfully enough to justify saving the changes. I simply am not yet that good with HTML and simple things such as inserting small images in the title bar are difficult. I am also working on getting a profile photo up, but the space is not really big enough for more than one's face, and that is not my best feature. My wife vetoed my second idea, she felt that while my female readership would appreciate a photo of my fine tush, my hetero male audience would not. She also expressed her feeling that she has a proprietary interest in the tush and did not intend to share.

    Speaking of bottoms, my cat Thelma is producing, how to put this delicately, waste? excrement? ok, shit that might qualify as a weapon of mass destruction based on smell alone. I am not exaggerating. This is a run-for-your-life odor that does not dissapate. This must stop, although I don't know how just yet. Maybe some enzyme or probiotic in her food? Something to help her digestion?

    This is awful. I must leave now.

    |