AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Christmas Came Early This Year

Because Laura and I will get our Prius today and yesterday I received 8 yards of 11oz (riever) of worsted wool in the National Milleneum Tartan. YES! I GOT MY KILT! Ok, sorry for shouting. I know happiness does not truly come from material things, but, for the record, I am very excited about both of these material possessions.

When it comes to being thankful, I am inclined to remember that my wife is expecting, that I am sober, that we are healthy and that there is a kind, loving, creative Goddess in charge of it all.

But at the risk of seeming shallow, my kilt and my car are pretty cool also.

Oh, you wanted to see the kilt? Hmmm. That might be difficult. My wife says I am so hot in it that she is afraid she will need a stick to chase the women(and some guys, if they are inclined that way) away.

Wait, she said go ahead and post. Here it is!

(c) Andy Ternay

  • (c) Andy Ternay

  • (c) Andy Ternay

  • (c) Andy Ternay

  • |