AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Going Into Day Three

(c) Andy Ternay

  • A gratuitious photo of the sexual organs of a plant, exposed shamelessly to the public in front of the convention center.
  • Last day of the trade show! Whoo-hoo! Then I am off to South Bend Indiana to see my friend Robbie and her partner Amber for a couple of days. Yea!! Then I get to go home to my wife!! Yea!!

    I should be more careful though. I know from bitter experience that today is the longest day of the show. It may be an hour less on the clock, but it will take longer. Trust me on this. I know.

    I have eaten at the diner now six times. WK was not kidding when he indicated that I could walk if I wanted to eat elsewhere. He is a prick that way. Other than that, he has actually been fine to work with.

    I’m still a little sick; I am completely congested.

    Good Morning Goddess Brigit! My name is Andy and I am an alcoholic. I have been kept sober since Imbolc 2001 by Your grace and Your grace alone. I’d like to take this moment to thank You, my Higher Power, for this daily reprieve. Today is a good day to be sober!

    Please, Goddess, be with me today all through the day and help me to stay sober all day long. Show me Your will for me and grant me the power to carry that out. Thy will, not mine be done. Thank You, Blessed Be!
    |