AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Monday, September 27, 2004

WitchStock: Sunday (Seven Days)

(c) Andy Ternay
  • A butterfly poses for me.
  • You know, there is a loving Creatress (You may call Her "Creator" if you wish).

    It has been confirmed, it is seven days. I expect to be able to tell you all what that means very soon now. I am entertained by the guesses I have gotten thus far, so don't stop.

    I was able to register five pagans to vote, and that was a good feeling.

    I am tired and will write more later.

    Love and peace to you all. Don't forget to check out the pictures here.

    Dear Goddess Brigit, I want to thank You for all the blessings You have seen fit to bestow upon me. I am grateful to be sober and alive today. Thank You, Blessed Be!
    |