AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Monday, September 27, 2004

WitchStock 2004: Saturday Morning Blog (Six Days)

(c) Andy Ternay
  • For the thousands of you who have requested more shots of my rear in a kilt, here you go!
  • WitchStock is going very well. I am enjoying it, despite the fire ant bites and mosquitos. Lots of semi-naked people--some of whom I really don’t want to see naked. Oh well. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable I was at showering in an open, coed shower. I must be developing some kind of limited self-esteem. Odd. I never would have expected that.

    It is beautiful place. Wonderfully green and vibrant with life.

    I slept well. It was restful.

    Jim, was able to attend. He is staying in town at a hotel in the nearest town and driving in for the day. It’s the best he can do with his health, and I am simply grateful to have him here. He is a good man, and I learn a lot from him.

    I am having fun.
    |