AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, September 24, 2004

WitchStock, See You Later and It's Been Five Days

  • Photo I took of the Andromeda Galaxy using my Canon A70 Power Shot camera. It's a cool picture, but man, I had to leave the lens open for like, six months get get enough light to capture the image. And getting NASA to allow me to use the Hubble Telescope as a tripod was a real pain.
  • Five Days.
    I’m not explaining that reference yet. All any reader needs to know before Monday is that it has been five days.

    Goddess, thy will, not mine be done.

    Sorry, I’d post day six and day seven if they happen, but I am going to WitchStock! All the preparations and waiting have paid off and I now have a Saturn station wagon that is going to get truly awful mileage under all that weight. But that is okay because I am rolling along. I am cautiously optimistic about this trip.

    I say cautiously not because I am overly worried I won’t enjoy myself, its just the final bit of packing and stuff ahead.

    Goddess be with all of you, I will post again on Sunday night.

    Peace.

    Five days.
    |