AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ways To Drive Myself Insane

I bought a used iPod yesterday; 20 gig 2nd generation. I really like it already although I am encountering some limitation (Toyota Prius stereo does not work with iPods). The bad thing, the really bad thing for my alcoholic obsessive compulsive side is that it came with 1,228 songs on it. Why is this bad you ask?

Because my songs are carefully arranged by artist, song title, album, etc.

The person I brought this from seems to have organized his music by first taking two hits of acid, followed by smoking a huge bowl washed down with a pint of vodka and then rewriting the titles to all the songs in the Cyrillic alphabet (in fairness, I have no reason to think he actually uses drugs; he may be this way naturally). So obviously I am going insane trying to organize his songs, etc. to meet my criteria.

This is not a pleasant experience.

On the other hand, for the first time I have heard 2Pac and I actually like some of his stuff. So that's cool.

Stay sober folks!
|