AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, May 27, 2005

Hotslings Rock!

I have been wanting a baby sling ever since I read about them. They seem to be a very practical, simple way of carrying a baby, freeing up the arms and insuring a lot of contact between myself and my daughter. Laura was also very interested.

So using the excellent resources offered by Punkymoms we found a business located in our home, Dallas, that was owned by an mom and ordered our sling. The business in question is Hotslings.com. Amy and Kristen were very helpful to me and we purchased a sling. It wound up not fitting and we exchanged it for another one. This one will be perfect for Laura, I will need to get one a size up - I can carry the baby in this one, but if she gains any weight, I won't be able to. Nonetheless, it was a great help tonight with my injured left arm.

Hotslings.com: great customer service, great product. Check 'em out!




|