AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Missing Blogfest Today

  • Labeling can be helpful when you think others might be confused about what something is. In this case, our server, Melissa, did not want anyone confused about the location of her breasts. Based on her positive reaction when I asked if I could photograph her chest, this is a question I should have started to ask women a long time ago.

  • I spent the day with my wife and I am glad I did because we got news that the father of a dear friend had passed away. Our friend's father lived about fifteen minutes from us so they are in town tending to arrangeements.

    Also, our cat Smokey is obviously in discomfort again. I think that despite the steroid shots which gave him a very brief reprieve, we many need to look at putting him to sleep next weekend. I hate seeing him suffer.

    Goddess go with you all, including Mr. Minority.
    |