AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, March 18, 2005

LiveBlog From the Texas Blogfest!!

Reporting live from the 2005 Texas Blogfest is your humble reporter, Andy. The blogfest had hardly begun before women, specifically Denita TwoDragons was making me take off my shirt. Apparently at the sight of me in a kilt, she could not contain herself.

Ok, what happened was El Capitan promised her that I would show her my tattoo. So, there I am topless, kilt clad in the bar. It was less interesting than it sounds.

Zippo is a Pirate. A truly interesting man. I am blogging on his Mac Powerbook G4. I am in love with it. I must have one. My little ibook is as nothing before the might of the 15" laptop. I love it.

Beth is truly a worthy Queen of the Texas Right Wing--Kudos to her for organizing this. And to Lord Spatula as well.

One of the Wingnuts I was looking forward to meeting (and arguing with), Mr. Minority, is not here because his wife had a heart attack. Blessings to them and well wishes.

Off for now.
|