AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Trade Show Boredom

  • A bad photo of fountains in front of the convention center.

  • I would first like to reiterate that this hotel sucks. In a physical, mental and spiritual sense, this hotel is awful.

    Now that I have related that, the show is going okay. I did my presentation, the sales reps did not fall asleep, one even seemed to pay attention, but that may have simply been the burlesque striptease I performed. The bad news is, it was a guy who was paying attention and even if I were gay, he is not my type.

    Somewhere in the convention hall there is a high school cheerleader convention. I have expressed my belief that the market in aquarium additives to high school cheerleaders is a vast, untapped market and that I should spend my days there, but alas, the sales manager feels that that is a job he is more suited for. That is probably why I did not see him most of the day.

    I miss Laura terribly.

    I am keeping my tradeshow tradition of counting nipples visible through shirts (female only) and thus far the count is a disappointing two (four nipples, two women). Still, tomorrow they turn on the airconditioning and things are looking stiff, er, up.

    Blessings to all of ya'll.
    |