AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Fifth Step: Anger

  • Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com

  • After hearing my fifth step, my sponsor feels that at the moment I am a very, very angry man. I wonder if it was the eight page list of resentments that tipped her off.

    Lots of anger and frustration about work.

    Lots of anger and fear about family.

    Lots of fear about the baby.

    Absolutely nothing going on sexually. My sponsor even made me cross out two of the four items on my sex inventory as wishful thinking. Damn. I am getting old.

    My homework? Well, you will get to read a lot about anger over the next several days as I try to process what I have learned. Lots of prayer.

    Time to get right with the Goddess.

    Blessings.
    |