AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I Forgot My Sponsor's Birthday!

  • Andy's Tat and freckles.

  • This is going to sound stupid but I suddenly remembered, looking at that photo, that I have freckles! I forget because, well, I don't pay that much attention to myself. But I saw them in the photo, I look down at my arms and there they are. I wonder of my daughter will have freckles? If so, I will have to teach her that when other children make fun of her for them she is too look at them and go, "Oh, no, Chicken Pox!" and start chasing other kids and rubbing her arms against them.

    Man, I am a bad sponsee. My sponsor for the past three and a half years, N. celebrated her birthday (navel, not recovery) last night and forgot about it. Yes-completely spaced it. I feel terrible about it. I won't drink over it, but I am embarrased and ashamed and calling her to apologize was very hard. I love her very much, I owe her my life and I forgot her birthday. Not good.
    |