AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Monday, January 24, 2005

Baby Names

  • Dawn in Big Bend National Park

  • Right! Who wants to help Laura and I name our daughter? Good. Note: Turner is not my last name, but is phonetically close and can be used to accurately determine how a name might sound. Meanings given are for first name only. One final thing: this is my first table, ever. So if anyone can explain what HTML I forgot or added that causes such a large space between the text and the table, I would be grateful.








    FirstMiddleLastLanguageMeaning
    AdainRuthTurnerWelshWinged
    AmaraRuthTurnerGerman/EthiopianEternal/Paradise
    Andra(ste)RuthTurnerCelticGoddess of Victory
    AndreaRuthTurnerLatinStrong
    AnwenRuthTurnerWelshVery Beautiful
    DianaRuthTurnerLatinDivine
    TatianaRuthTurnerRomanianUnknown
    TianaRuthTurnerNative American: OmahaReturning Moon

    |