AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, August 27, 2004

Omni questions

Ok, Omni has piqued my curiousity. Her website is Every Topic in the Universe(s)?. I am assuming she is a she because she refers to her husband. She has posted comments here twice, but left no email address and I will be darned if I can find one on her site.

I'm not big on worrying about my spirit or soul, or those of others and she is big on that. I did like her post on needing a spiritual vocabulary (down near bottom of the page). I understand that fully. I have discovered the poverty of language when I try to talk about the Goddess. My words are ineffectual and hollow when I try to describe my limited spiritual experiences. I don' think we have much skill when it comes to talking about these things.

Her questions about love are things I have wondered about-how much do I love my wife, is it enough, am I incapable of real love? I have given up on that. If I want to measure myself by a those arbitrary standards, then I am setting myself up to fail. I just do the best I can to be the most loving person I can be today.

It also raises the question: how do you define love?

Back to that vocabulary thing again!

Question for you Omni, how did you find my blog?



|