AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Monday, August 23, 2004

Late Again

(c)
  • Image courtesy of FreeImages.co.uk

  • Late again. Lisa is off today and I did not remember to set the alarm. In a strange way this is a good thing, normally I get about four and a half to five hours sleep each night. Today I got six hours and thirty minutes of sleep. I’m not a big fan of sleep, but I probably should get more of it. I hate sleep though, hours of nonproductive time that cannot be reclaimed. I don’t dream much (although some folks tell me that I don’t sleep long enough to enter REM sleep) so I guess I am not missing much in a psychic sense.

    Back to work. I hate Mondays.

    Okay, back off Andy, you don’t need to create a bad day before you start.

    Good Morning Goddess Brigit, my name is Andy and I am an alcoholic. I have been kept sober since 2/2/01 by Your grace and Your grace alone. I’d like to take this moment to thank You, my Higher Power for this, my daily reprieve. Today is a good day to be sober. Goddess, please be with me today, all through the day and help me to stay sober all day long. Show me Your will for me and grant me the power to carry that out. Thy will, not mine, be done. Blessed Be.
    |