AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, August 27, 2004

Friends and Time

(c) Andy Ternay
  • It is amazing the blatantly pagan things you can find at Target! I love this little candleholder.

  • Well, thanks to this little blog I am now in touch with more of my old friends than I have been in years. It is a cool thing. But also a little frightening. One of the reasons I drifted apart from them was that I was too self centered to keep up the contacts. Now that I want to keep up the contacts, I am worried about finding the time to do so. Time slips away so rapidly . . .

    I want to be very upfront here. Until November 2, I am John Kerry's bitch. I am planning on putting about 15 hours per week into the campaign, more if possible. I do not plan on missing those campaign hours even when I am out of town for WitchStock and then the big Chicago pet trade show and a visit to Robbie and Amber. If you don't hear from me immediately, please be patient.

    I am going to try to stick with at least an entry a day, but I can't afford an airport card at the moment, so I am not sure how easily I will be able to do that. I know I will be out of communication for WitchStock. Even if I did bring the laptop, it is an hour drive to the nearest place that *might* have wireless internet access.

    It has been good to hear from old friends and meet new ones, please don't give up on me.
    |