AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My Daughter

At this stage she's not hugely interactive; in fact she is hardly really aware of the world around her. Yet at the same time I can see that in the brief two weeks she has been alive her awareness has expanded tremendously. She now recognizes the differences between me and Laura (i.e. Dad's boobs don't make food - oh, Goddess, I have boobs, I need to exercise!). She's much more alert and much more curious about the world around her. Her attention span has gone from less than thirty seconds to about two minutes or so.

I am very blessed to have my little family here. I feel that I am a lucky and blessed man. Time to give it up to the Great Mother of us all who has so much more love, wisdom, compassion and patience than I can fathom. She clearly knows what I need better than I do. So let me leave you with pictures and I shall tend to my prayers.



|