AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Not Over.

(c) Andy Ternay
  • Black Wednesday

  • This election is over, but the fight isn't. Starting today, I am looking to the Senate, Governor and House races in 2006. I will write my first check to the Democratic National Comittee today. I might throw in a check to MoveOn.

    And I will do everything I can do, legally, emotionally, spiritually, politically, to undermine this corrupt administration.

    I have an account on Daily Kos and I think I will start doing all of my political blogging there. This blog was intended from day one to be a spiritual blog, a blog about growth. That is what I need to be doing here.

    I can tell you one thing, I will be leaving Texas as soon as I can afford to do so. This state is bad for me in a lot of different ways and I am simply not happy here. It is time to move on to another place. I really would like to raise my child in a place that places some value on the environment, which Texas does not. I'd like my child to go to school in a place that values education and Texas does not. I'd like to live someplace where fall starts before November. Hey, Rebecca, what's Pennsylvania like? Any mountains?

    I am so proud of my friend Loni, she voted for the 1st time yesterday!! Your vote does count Loni, even if we don't always win.

    Good Morning Goddess Brigit, my name is Andy and I am an alcoholic. I have been kept sober since Imbolc 2001 by Your grace and Your grace alone. I'd like to take this moment to thank You, my Higher Power, for this my daily reprieve. Today is a good day to be sober.

    Please be with me today, all through the day and help me to stay sober all day long. Show me Your will for me and grant me the power to carry that out. Thy will, not mine, be done. Be welcome in me and to me; body, heart, mind and soul. Thank You, Blessed Be!

    |