AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Brief Post-I am Hosting Samhain

(c) Andy Ternay
  • Danzig eat your heart out. My announcement to the coven that I would be hosting the Samhain rite.
  • Just a very brief post to say thank you very much to all of those who wrote such thoughtful comments and emails. Lisa and I are getting excited. We were looking at cribs, strollers, etc. today. Kind of disappointing actually. There was a definately a lack of skulls, bats and black cats. No mobiles with witches.

    I am going to be busy making some custom baby gear . . .

    Today was spent getting ready for Samhain which I am hosting. The fools, um, folks in my coven have decided to trust me with the ritual. I don't think they know what they are in for!!

    Blessings to all of you.
    |