AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ideas for the Future of the Blog

I have not done a very good job of posting lately--yesterday I was hosting coven again, which was fun but entalails several hours of cleaning. Today I have an appointment with my therapist.

I also have not been able to do what I really want to do and that is to reach a situation where I have an image to go with each post. Today and tomorrow I will work on reaching a point whereby I have a library of images that I can access. Right now I am using my .mac website for this purpose and it is a less than ideal vehicle for it. Actually, to be honest, I am disappointed with what .mac offers.

The mail program that is free for the mac is not so good either. So I will be looking around for something else there as well.

It is a grim day indeed whan a Mac loyalist such as myself has to make these sorts of observations!

I have already prayed to Brigit this morning, inviting Her into my life. That felt good. So I am off on the right foot.

I hope the Goddess is with all of us today.
|