AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Short Post, Evil Links

Blogger is evil!! Well, perhaps more accurately, they are wrong, they are not completely compatibly with Apple's Safari browser. As a result, links which work in Safari do not work in Explorer. So today I will fix that. I also am hosting coven today, so it will be a busy day.

Good morning Goddess Brigit, my name is Andy and I am an alcoholic. I have been kept sober since Imbolc 2001 by Your grace and Your grace alone. I'd like to take this moment to thank You, my Higher Power, for this, my daily reprieve. Today is a good day to be sober. Please, Goddess, be with me today all through the day and help me stay sober all day long. Show me Your will for me and grant me the power to carry that out. Thy will, not mine, be done.

Blessed Be!
|