AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, June 11, 2004

Willingness

One of the difficulties I face throughout my day is the willingness to be of service to those around me. It is very hard to remember that others are not here to meet my needs and expectations, that they have their own lives and agendas. When I am of service to the Goddess and to my fellow man, I am rarely let down. When I wait for my fellow man to be of service to me I am opening the door to disappointment.

I also must be willing to let go of my character defects, all of them. I cannot pick and choose which ones to hang on to. They get me into trouble and move me away from the Goddess.

Goddess, I thank you humbly for this day, may I do thy will today!

Adjuva Brigittia!

Blessed Be!
|