AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Promise

I'll get some more baby pictures up soon. Honestly, between the pain, work, and taking care of the baby, I have not taken many pictures. You guys have seen almost all that I have taken. The ones you have not seen didn't come out very well. Right now she is behind me in her little vibrating chair with aquarium fishies thing that plays really annoying cutesy music. She is beautiful.

About addiction to vicodin: I'll take 'em if I have to. They are not great pain relievers. I don't enjoy the feeling the give me (unlike the Ramones, I don't want to be sedated - I would have made a great speed freak). I'm not clock watching, I'm going by the pain. Up until yesterday I had avoided taking a whole one, instead breaking them in half and taking the half. Yesterday the pain was excruciating; it felt like my left arm was on fire. I caved in and took a whole one. An hour later my arm felt like it was badly sunburnt inside (I know that sounds odd, but it is hard to describe) which was a vast improvement. I don't think I'll get hooked on vicodin. I don't get any enjoyment out of it. On the other hand, it is a narcotic and all that needs to happen is for my brain to say: mmm, let's have another and then I am fucked.

The weird thing is knowing that the problem is in my neck and yet feeling it only in my arm.

One quick note: blogging is like a little miracle in that you get to know people everywhere who are wonderfully different and yet wonderfully the same as you.

I have a very big surprise coming up for you guys and I am very excited about it, but I can't tell you what it is just yet...

Have a great weekend, y'all.
|