AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My First Father's Day


What an exiting Father's Day! I woke up to a topless girl doing a lap dance!

Oh, alright. What really happened was she spit up on her onsie and needed a diaper change. My first version was a lot more interesting. Damn these Twelve Step programs and their insistence upon rigrorous honestly. Don't they know they are screwing up my storytelling? No wonder I quit fishing. Talk about a sport that is no fun without the lying.

Yesterday we had some friends from Houston come up and visit. They surprised us with dinner from Jason's Deli, a sandwich and salad tray. Talk about a nice surprise! I am really and truly fortunate to have friends like these.

I really have nothing to say... today is so nice I am even hoping that George W. is having a good Father's day with Jenna and Barbera, laughing about the 1,700+ families who are missing a daddy, a son, a mother today, knowing that won't happen to them! Okay, I take it back, I hope he has a really miserable Father's day. I can't stand him or his family and I wish they would move to Saudi Arabia where they can live in peace without harming my nation.

I hope all of you are having a great Father's day, yes, even you conservatives. May the God of your undestanding be with you! Blessed Be.
|