AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Can You Believe This Shit?

According to Knight-Ridder: Young Republicans support Iraq war, but not all are willing to join the fight. They are a bunch of fucking cowards.

"We don't have to be there physically to fight (the war)" my ass. Tell that to a grunt in the states for two weeks leave during an eighteen month tour of duty.

"As long as there's a steady stream of volunteers, I don't see why I necessarily should volunteer" Goddamn cowards. Our soldiers should be allowed to take these little shits and march 'em ahead of convoys so they can find IED's before our soldiers get hurt.

No, I can't wish harm to them. That's evil and unacceptable. But their selfishness astounds me. These Young Republicans are perfectly willing that others die in their place.
|