AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, May 13, 2005

Things Are Okay

Laura just has a cold. They were worried about high blood pressure, but it was not a factor. She is just a little sick. I stayed home from work to nurse her. Not in a literal sense. I am not actually lactating. I hope not anyway.

I also wish to make it clear that unlike our President and his wife, I don't jerk off horses for entertainment either.

I also don't support, aid and endorse people who like to immerse other folks in boiling water until they are dead, unlike our President and his horse cock enthralled wife.

I know, I'm being very picky here and it's probably because I am not actually "hung like a horse" myself. Being aware of my shortcomings, I am probably hypersensitive on this issue.

I also have no idea what I am babbling about so I think I will stop right here before I go and make more of a fool of myself than I already have.

Is there such a thing as hung like a mouse?
|