AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, April 08, 2005

Anwen

I'm feeling very sick today so this will be brief. I have to go to work today because I am out of sick days. That really sucks.

Yesterday Laura called me into the bedroom. She was on the bed topless. She told me to watch and even as I looked, my unborn daughter shifted and I cound see her under the skin, changing position. I knelt next to the bed and started to talk to my wife's stomach and Anwen stopped moving while I spoke, but when I fell silent she would shift again.

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Wow. I have a child on the way!

I'm going to raise her as well as I possibly can. I hope her first words are: Republicans suck! Okay, I'm kidding. Maybe her fourth or fifth words. For any of you who worry that I am indoctrinating her too young, I have no intention of teaching her how to make a molotov cocktail until she is at least four or five.

I'll leave you with some pictures of our current children and a very goth crib.
  • Buzz

  • Thelma

  • Zoey was pretty sure being put in the crib meant she was in trouble. Poor thing.

  • Skulls, swords, axes and candles, what more does a baby need?
  • |