AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Late Post Today!

(c) Andy Ternay
  • One of the photos I took at WitchStock. I can't wait to go again.

  • Very brief very late post today. Started looking at baby stuff. It all sucks. Pastels and pinks and crap like that. Yuch. So I went hunting and found some goth clothing for babies!
    Anyone considering getting Laura and I a gift, keep in mind the theme is bats, skulls and witches.

    I like the "Mommy's Little Monster" shirt. Laura is partial to the "Anarchy in the Pre-K"
    More
    Still More

    I hope to be posting a name contest soon. We're still discussing if the child will have my last name or her last name. I kind of lean towards hers.

    Thanks for a great day, Goddess!
    |