AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Friday, September 16, 2005

Bad News, Good News, And Missed Chances

Just four short things today. First, six more days and things will start to be a little different around here...

  • He isn't, umm, actually drinking again is he? That might actually explain a lot of things...

    Anwen went in for her four month appointment; she is wonderful and healthy at 15.5lbs and 25 inches. Things could not be better.

    Finally, how come all you women had to wait till I was married and in my thirties before deciding to give this a try? I mean, come on, you gals could have just briefly - when I was about eighteen to twenty - given it a shot. But no.

    Hey, no hard feelings though (no pun intended). I just want all of you to know that I am available anytime as a witness for that sort of thing. Just let me know.

    Okay, I'll stop being a pig now.
  • |