AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Cat Ate My Post.

No Shit. I am not kidding either. I had a whole, wonderful, funny and informative post all about anal sex (yes, that was the topic) typed out and ready to go. Thelma, our fat tortiseshell kitty was sleeping on my desk, not a big deal, she does that a lot. She likes me to scratch her head when I pause and think.

I get up to hang up some laundry (any smartass remarks about my masculinity because I'm wearing a skirt and doing laundry can be kept to yourselves. That's one of the ways I contribute round the house). I come back to my computer and the post is gone. All my terrible puns, strained metaphors and poorly constructed similies... vanished. But wait! Blogger to the rescue! I hit the recover post button and get: nothing.

  • A photo of the suspect at the time of her last incarceration

  • So no anal sex for you guys this weekend. Instead, I'll have to post that sometime in the middle of the week so you get in trouble for visiting inappropriate websites at work.

    Blessings.
    |