AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew



No, I am not referring to that last post. I stand by it. If we are going to behave like savages, we might as well get used to being called savages, because that is what we, as a nation, have become. Instead of getting angry at me about it, why don't you go do something to restore our national honor? I would suggest calling for the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld as a good starting place.

I was referring to my post for today. It is a deep and philosophically complex topic and will take a while to develop. On a more positive note, it does involve naked chicks.

I got word about what they could recover from my hard drive: everything. $1,200 sounds like a lot, but when you consider just the iPhoto library, that is about $1.00 per picture, and that ignores the iTunes library, the programs, my college writings, and more. It was worth it.

Oh, I am adding Haloscan comments but the system is still in the works. Feel free to use the old way or the new way, whichever you like.

Goddess go with you all today. Blessings.
|