AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Nothing To Say

(c) Andy Ternay

  • I think I may have a low thyroid, so I am very tired and not feeling too well right now. It is frustrating to recognize the symptoms of a chronic problem and be forced to wait to see the doctor before being able to act to correct it. I am actually very tired and am hoping that I can get something done soon (before Witchstock). The impersonal, and yet highly inefficient, world of modern medicine appears ready to thwart me in this attempt. Frustrating.

    I’m finding that I have nothing to say this morning, which would probably amuse my friend Tracy in Washington. She says that I am a chatty bitch.

    I guess so, but not today.

    There are even some entries for this blog that I need to be doing but not today.

    Goddess be with all of you.
    |