AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Thursday, August 11, 2005

For Half-NAAked Thursdays-A Special Kilt For The Ladies

and those others so inclined...

For those of you not in on the joke, some of us bloggers who work a 12 step program for folks with liquid addictions celebrate Half-NAAked thursdays where you post a body part (none actually obsecene that I have seen, somewhat to my disappointment. These people must have good sponsors). I have not participated because, well, I'm shy.

Anyway, I thought the AA ladies would rather see this guy than me, so...

If you want one, the website is Naughty Bits and Bobs and they are in England. Sheesh, the things you find when you google "kilt sex."

Now for the guys - and this is also AA related in a way:

That gown was designed by my sponsor. No, I'm not kidding. Isn't that a badass gown?

I will not direct you to where you can buy it as the company selling it has pirated the design and pays Asian slave labor to manufacture it and that is all I will say about that topic.
|