AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Brief Post

Smokey, the beloved little shit that he is, got a cortisone shot, returned from the vet, disappeared and had my wife in a panic before he returned this morning. He is just such a jerk.

I’ve managed to avoid talking about money here, but money is becoming a little bit of a worry here. I am very, very angry about it. Doing stupid things sucks. I transferred money from one credit card to another, and we got nailed for $70 in interest over a couple of months because I did not read the fine print. In my and my wife’s defense they set it up and laid it out to be deliberately deceptive. Maybe it says something about us that we don’t automatically assume other lie.
Anyway, I just learned that my appointment with my counselor is in one hour, not one and a half, so I must run.

Good Morning Great One, Brigit! My name is Andy and I am an alcoholic and an artist. I have been kept sober since Imbolc 2001 by Your grace and Your grace alone. Thank you for all the gift You have given me, most of all, Sobriety!

Please, Brigit, Smith, Poet, Healer, be with me today all through the day and help me to stay sober all day long. Use me to further Your ends, help me to conform to Your will. Be welcome in me and to me, body, heart, mind and soul!

Adjuva Brigittia! Thank You! Blessed Be!
|